Looking for great value, cheap trailer insurance from only £48.00.
Our trailer insurance policy has been specially designed to cover physical loss or damage to your trailer and your legal liability for causing injury to a third party from you using or owning your trailer.
We define a trailer as “a mobile container specifically manufactured for the purpose of transporting luggage & camping equipment when hitched to a motor vehicle”. (Please note we do not cover any loss or damage if the trailer is being used for trade or business purposes).
Significant trailer insurance policy benefits include:
- Market value cover – the cost of replacing your trailer with another of the same type and age less a deduction for wear, tear and/or depreciation.
- Cover for your trailer or its replacement, including the removal of your trailer to a repairer following an insured incident and the cost of collecting your trailer following repair.
- Loss of use cover - if your trailer becomes unusable following an insured incident we will contribute towards the reasonable costs of hotel, motel or alternative accommodation; the hire of a similar trailer to enable you to continue the holiday and / or the cost of recovering the trailer to your home address (up to 5% per week of your Trailer sum insured, with a total limit of £500 in all).
- Up to 180 days European cover on request.
- £1 million public liability cover arising from the ownership or use of your trailer.
- Optional legal expenses cover and key protection available
Latest InformationLunar Caravans - UK caravan manufacturer...
Lancashire based Lunar Caravans has been designing and manufacturing...
We spoke to Stephen Wheeler, founder and owner of Wheelhome,...
Shield launch motorhome infographic full of useful motorhome facts
In our video "guide to trailer tents" John Fletcher of Camperlands...