Static caravan insurance in Northern Ireland
If you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may currently be paying too much for your static caravan insurance. Protect your static caravan, leisure home or lodge with our great value cover from only £77.55 (one of the cheapest, comprehensive static caravan insurance online quotes for Northern Ireland).
Whatever type of holiday caravan insurance or leisure home insurance you need in Northern Ireland, be it insurance for:
We are here to help.
When you have taken such care to choose the perfect holiday caravan or leisure park home in a location that suits your needs, you want to know that you have got the right static caravan insurance Northern Ireland policy too.
Our static caravan insurance covers physical loss or damage to your holiday home (including the resulting cost of debris removal and re-siting of a replacement). This static caravan insurance is specially designed for owners of caravans, chalets, lodges or park homes and can include cover for floatation devices, ancillary outbuildings, fixed storage chests, steps, balconies, patios, skirting and associated fences and gates.
Significant static caravan insurance policy benefits
Great static caravan Insurance cover for Great Britain and Northern Ireland residents:
- storm or flood
- theft or attempted theft
- malicious acts or vandalism
- fire, smoke, explosion, lightning and earthquake
- subsidence, heave or landslip of the land or pitch on which your holiday home stands
- accidental damage to underground service pipes & cables for which you are responsible
- escape of water or oil from any domestic water or heating installation
- “loss of use” cover if your holiday home becomes inhabitable following loss or damage by an insured peril (up to 10% of the total sum insured on your holiday home)
- up to £50,000 personal accident cover
- Up to £5 Million public liability cover available
We are one of the fastest growing providers of static caravan insurance, chalet insurance and park home insurance in Northern Ireland today.
Latest Information2014 Caravan Security Device Survey
With around 600 caravans stolen in 2013 in the UK alone, it’s...
Making sure you have all the essential accessories will...
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...
In our latest caravan advice video we explain why it is essential...
How do you check just how secure a caravan storage location...