Park home insurance
Don't run into trouble...
- New for old cover for up to 20 years
- Cover for debris removal
- Loss of use cover
- Uplift in contents sum insured at Christmas
- Cover for accidental damage available
Residential park home insurance
from under £78
Discovered the residential park home living lifestyle ? Why not protect your park home with our great value park home insurance from only £77.55.
Our comprehensive park home insurance is specially designed for owners of park homes of all ages (from first time buyers through to those enjoying the ideal retirement) and covers the park home, any ancillary domestic outbuildings, fixed storage chalets, steps, balconies, patios, skirting and associated fences and gates.
We are one of the fastest growing providers of residential park home insurance in the UK and pride ourselves in both our customer service and claims handling. All our park home claims are handled in house by an experienced and specially trained team.
A park home (also referred to as a residential caravan or mobile home) can be defined as a structure designed for residential purposes which meets the specification of British Standard 3632 and is pre-fabricated either in parts or as a whole and is assembled and sited in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. (All residential park homes should be designed and built to British Standard 3632 to ensure that the park home meets health and safety standards and is both weather resistant and structurally sound in its construction).
You may be looking to compare park home insurance prices against that provided by your current park home insurer. We are confident our prices speak for themselves, so please take the opportunity to get an instant park home insurance online quote today. You could be pleasantly surprised by just how much you could save.
Significant park home insurance policy benefits include:
- storm or flood
- theft or attempted theft
- malicious acts or vandalism
- fire, smoke, explosion, lightning and earthquake
- subsidence, heave or landslip of the land or pitch on which your park home stands
- escape of water or oil from any domestic water or heating installation
- “loss of use” cover if the park home becomes inhabitable following loss or damage by an insured peril (up to 10% of the total sum insured on your park home)
- sum insured on contents automatically increased by 10% in December and/or within 30 days of the wedding of you or a member of your family.
- Up to £5 million public liability cover
Plus we offer a number of additional covers to suit your individual needs e.g. an accidental damage extension and “cover away from your park home” (for personal belongings, loss of money, pedal cycles and wheelchairs).
Related products and offers
We deal with a panel of reputable car insurers to offer you affordable cover. See how much you could save.
You're home and dry with Shield. You can be sure of competitive home and contents cover.
Whatever your needs, we have a product to suit. We are specialists in pre-existing medical conditions.
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...
In our latest caravan advice video we explain why it is essential...
How do you check just how secure a caravan storage location...
You have just bought your ideal touring caravan and now need...
In our video guide to the Caravan Storage Site Owners' Association...