Home > More products > Park home insurance

More products

Policy documents

Park home insurance

Don't run into trouble...

  • New for old cover for up to 20 years
  • Cover for debris removal
  • Loss of use cover
  • Uplift in contents sum insured at Christmas
  • Cover for accidental damage available

Residential park home insurance
from under £78

Discovered the residential park home living lifestyle ? Why not protect your park home with our great value park home insurance from only £77.55.

Our comprehensive park home insurance is specially designed for owners of park homes of all ages (from first time buyers through to those enjoying the ideal retirement) and covers the park home, any ancillary domestic outbuildings, fixed storage chalets, steps, balconies, patios, skirting and associated fences and gates.

We are one of the fastest growing providers of residential park home insurance in the UK and pride ourselves in both our customer service and claims handling. All our park home claims are handled in house by an experienced and specially trained team.

A park home (also referred to as a residential caravan or mobile home) can be defined as a structure designed for residential purposes which meets the specification of British Standard 3632 and is pre-fabricated either in parts or as a whole and is assembled and sited in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. (All residential park homes should be designed and built to British Standard 3632 to ensure that the park home meets health and safety standards and is both weather resistant and structurally sound in its construction).

You may be looking to compare park home insurance prices against that provided by your current park home insurer. We are confident our prices speak for themselves, so please take the opportunity to get an instant park home insurance online quote today. You could be pleasantly surprised by just how much you could save.

Significant park home insurance policy benefits include:

Plus we offer a number of additional covers to suit your individual needs e.g. an accidental damage extension and “cover away from your park home” (for personal belongings, loss of money, pedal cycles and wheelchairs).