We love camping in the UK. Over 15 million camping and caravanning trips were taken in 2015, according to the Great Britain Tourism Survey. One step up from loading your car, 4X4, or van with…Read More
Isabella Competition Terms And Conditions
- You must obtain a new business quote for either touring caravan or motorhome insurance to be entered. Existing customers who renew within the qualifying period will also be entered.
- If you do not wish to enter, please notify our operator that you wish to opt out.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be the first entrant selected at random from the total pool received at the end of the competition on 01/10/18.
- The winner will receive £1,000 worth of credit to spend on: Isabella awnings or camping equipment at their local Isabella stockist.
- The closing date for the eligible entries will be 30/09/18.
- By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Shield Total Insurance may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- This prize draw is being run by Shield Total Insurance.
- The prize draw is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: Shield Total Insurance or its subsidiary companies; or any third party appointed by Shield Total Insurance to organise and/or manage the prize draw.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These prize draw rules are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between Shield Total Insurance and any third party in relation to these rules and/or the prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that Shield Total Insurance shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
- Any information that you provide to us will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
- The winners name may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, Shield Total Insurance, Juniper House, Warley Hill Business Park, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BE
- The promoter is Shield Total Insurance which is a trading name of Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL). VISL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. VISL registered office is: 41 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1DT.