As a caravanner for over two and a half years, Ian from For The Love Of Caravans has been involved in some near misses on the road. Check out this great video as he fits…Read More
Blue Badge Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must provide the correct answer to the question on the form to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be the first entrant selected at random from the total pool received at the end of the competition on 31/07/18.
- The winner will receive one single Blue Badge Protector kit worth £21.95.
- The closing date for the eligible entries will be 20/07/18.
- By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity as Shield Total Insurance may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- This prize draw is being run by Shield Total Insurance.
- The prize draw is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: Shield Total Insurance or its subsidiary companies and Blue Badge Protector.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These prize draw rules are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between Shield Total Insurance and any third party in relation to these rules and/or the prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that Shield Total Insurance shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
- Any information that you provide to us will be treated in accordance with current UK General Data Protection legislation.
- The winners name may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Marketing Department, Shield Total Insurance, Juniper House, Warley Hill Business Park, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BE
- The promoter is Shield Total Insurance which is a trading name of Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL). VISL is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. VISL registered office is: 41 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1DT.