A Slice Of Heaven In The Dordogne
If you’re looking for a scenic, spacious campsite with secure caravan storage in France, Camping Lune Sur Le Lac in the beautiful Dordogne countryside ticks a lot of boxes.
Situated just minutes from the amazing towns of Belvés and Monpazier, this site sits upon a hill overlooking its very own lake and a luscious 69 acres.
Take the time to explore this truly stunning part of France or simply bask in the region’s peaceful tranquillity – “Moon on the Lake” campsite is perfect for both.
Some useful info:
- This unique site opened in June 2015, and is available to book online.
- Pitches are a minimum of 160sqm and a maximum of 300sqm.
- Full comfort specification including electricity, water and grey waste. An internet router is fitted on every pitch allowing Wi-Fi access at a small cost.
- Brand new luxury shower block with disabled access and baby changing facilities.
- There are two pitches which are completely dog friendly. Each one includes their own 1m high boundary fence.
- Aside from this, dogs are allowed on the other pitches as long as they remain on a lead at all times.
- Access to nearly 70 acres of woods and fields.
- Stunning 4 acre lake for campers to relax by, swim in, or fish.
If you would like to book your holiday at Camping Lune Sur Le Lac or if you require any further information, please visit their website.
You can also follow them on Instagram for the latest news and photos.