Are you looking for great value trailer insurance?
Our trailer insurance policies start at just £51 and have been specially designed to cover physical loss or damage to your trailer and your legal liability for causing injury to a third party from you using or owning your trailer.
We define a trailer as “a mobile container specifically manufactured for the purpose of transporting luggage & camping equipment when hitched to a motor vehicle”. (Please note we do not cover any loss or damage if the trailer is being used for trade or business purposes).
Significant trailer insurance policy benefits include:
- Market value cover – the cost of replacing your trailer with another of the same type and age less a deduction for wear, tear and/or depreciation.
- Cover for your trailer or its replacement, including the removal of your trailer to a repairer following an insured incident and the cost of collecting your trailer following repair.
- Loss of use cover - if your trailer becomes unusable following an insured incident we will contribute towards the reasonable costs of hotel, motel or alternative accommodation; the hire of a similar trailer to enable you to continue the holiday and / or the cost of recovering the trailer to your home address (up to 5% per week of your Trailer sum insured, with a total limit of £500 in all).
- Up to 180 days European cover on request.
- £1 million public liability cover arising from the ownership or use of your trailer.
- Optional legal expenses cover (from £14) and key protection cover (from £12) available.
Why not get an online trailer insurance quote today and see just how much you could save.