Static caravan insurance - key protection cover (“Boomerang Tag”)
We are pleased to offer our competitively priced, key protection “Boomerang-tag” for only £10.50 per annum to our static caravan insurance customers.
The Shield “Boomerang-tag” has been specially designed to look after you should any of your keys be lost, stolen or broken. It is a high quality key fob with a unique reference number and the offer of a £10 reward to the finder if your keys are found.
Our experience suggests that it can cost as much as £600 to have a new lock fitted on your car and £300 for your home and much the same for a caravan.
With your Shield Boomerang-tag you can protect your no claims discount under your other policies should your keys be lost, stolen or broken and there is no excess to pay!
Significant Boomerang-tag policy benefits include:
- All the keys attached to the fob are covered, for example keys to your car, home, office and caravan.
- You have £1,500 worth of cover per year.
- You will be covered for locksmith charges, replacement locks and keys, reprogramming immobilisers, infra-red handsets and alarms if the keys are lost or stolen.
- Your "no claims bonus" on your other insurance policies will not be affected if you make a claim on this policy.
- You will not be asked to pay an excess as is common with many insurance policies.
- You are also covered for the cost of onward transport and a hire car if you are stranded or your car is unusable as a result of lost, stolen or broken keys.
- There is no limit to the number of claims you may make.
- There is a 24 hour Emergency Help-line 365 days a year
Our statistics show that there is a 90% chance that your keys will be recovered
At a cost of £10.50 we believe the Shield Boomerang-tag offers excellent value.
Latest InformationLunar Caravans - UK caravan manufacturer...
Lancashire based Lunar Caravans has been designing and manufacturing...
We spoke to Stephen Wheeler, founder and owner of Wheelhome,...
Shield launch motorhome infographic full of useful motorhome facts
In our video "guide to trailer tents" John Fletcher of Camperlands...