Motorhome insurance - key protection cover
We are pleased to offer our competitively priced, key protection cover for only £10.50 per annum to our motorhome insurance customers.
The policy cover has been specially designed to look after you should any of your keys be lost, stolen or broken. It is a high quality key fob with a unique reference number and the offer of a £10 reward to the finder if your keys are found.
Our experience suggests that it can cost as much as £600 to have a new lock fitted on your car and £300 for your home and much the same for a caravan.
With your Shield key protection cover you can protect your no claims discount under your other policies should your keys be lost, stolen or broken and there is no excess to pay!
Significant key protection policy benefits include:
- All the keys attached to the fob are covered, for example keys to your car, home, office and caravan.
- You have £1,500 worth of cover per year.
- You will be covered for locksmith charges, replacement locks and keys, reprogramming immobilisers, infra-red handsets and alarms if the keys are lost or stolen.
- Your "no claims bonus" on your other insurance policies will not be affected if you make a claim on this policy.
- You will not be asked to pay an excess as is common with many insurance policies.
- You are also covered for the cost of onward transport and a hire car if you are stranded or your car is unusable as a result of lost, stolen or broken keys.
- There is no limit to the number of claims you may make.
- There is a 24 hour Emergency Help-line 365 days a year
Our statistics show that there is a 90% chance that your keys will be recovered
At a cost of £10.50 we believe our key protection cover offers excellent value.
Please Note: Key protection cover is available as an add on to your Motorhome insurance policy or can be purchased as standalone cover here
Latest Information2015 Road Safety Survey: Are Caravan...
Many road users have a tendency to overestimate the safety of...
I wish they all could be California….
With around 600 caravans stolen in 2013 in the UK alone, it’s...
Making sure you have all the essential accessories will...
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...