Motorhome insurance class of use FAQs
What can I use my motorhome for?
The motorhome insurance only covers your motorhome if it is being used in the way specified in your certificate of motorhome insurance namely social domestic and pleasure purposes only or including commuting to a single permanent place of work.
The following uses are not covered:
- racing, pace making or being in any contest or speed trial or any rigorous reliability testing on your motorhome
- using your motorhome on any race track or circuit
- any purpose connected with the motor trade
- hiring – letting out your motorhome in return for a sum of money
- carrying and transporting passengers or goods for a sum of money
Latest InformationLunar Caravans - UK caravan manufacturer...
Lancashire based Lunar Caravans has been designing and manufacturing...
We spoke to Stephen Wheeler, founder and owner of Wheelhome,...
Shield launch motorhome infographic full of useful motorhome facts
In our video "guide to trailer tents" John Fletcher of Camperlands...