Equity Red Star motorhome breakdown rescue
Our Equity Red Star motorhome breakdown rescue policy provides the nominated motorhome with roadside assistance and vehicle recovery services.
The cover is designed to help keep you and your party mobile during the journey (or if selected, holiday period abroad). It is not a replacement for a motorhome insurance policy and does not provide cover e.g. for bodywork repairs following an accident or theft.
We offer two levels of cover:
“UK only” breakdown rescue cover for £33.50 per annum
- Available to caravanettes and motorhomes less than 20 years old and up to a max. 3000c.c’s only
- Covers breakdowns occurring within the mainland of England, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
“UK and European” cover for £66.00 per annum
- Available to caravanettes and motorhomes less than 10 years old and up to a max. 3000c.c’s only
- The policy extends to include breakdown rescue cover within the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearics), Sweden or Switzerland
- Cover applies for single trips of 45 days or less within the specified geographical limits, or no more than 90 days in total during the period of insurance
For full policy details please refer to the Equity Red Star policy schedule provided.
Why not take advantage of our discounted Equity Red Star motorhome breakdown rescue rates today.
Latest InformationLunar Caravans - UK caravan manufacturer...
Lancashire based Lunar Caravans has been designing and manufacturing...
We spoke to Stephen Wheeler, founder and owner of Wheelhome,...
Shield launch motorhome infographic full of useful motorhome facts
In our video "guide to trailer tents" John Fletcher of Camperlands...