Aria Assistance motorhome breakdown rescue
Motorhome breakdown rescue is that insurance you never fully appreciate until you need it. With more of us out on the road now than ever before you have enough to worry about without worrying what to do if your motorhome breaks down. Our Aria Assistance motorhome breakdown rescue can cover your motorhome so you can have peace of mind when on your travels.
Our motorhome breakdown rescue cover, is available only to Shield motorhome insurance customers.
We offer two levels of cover:
Full annual UK multi-trip breakdown cover plus up to 90 consecutive days for each European single trip, with such trips not exceeding up to 270 days in total per year.
Full annual UK multi-trip breakdown cover plus up to 270 consecutive days for each European single trip, with such trips not exceeding up to 365 days in total per year.
Please note the maximum vehicle age under the Long Stay option is 15 years.
|Age of motorhome (years)|
|Standard Plus cover||£74.00||£79.00||£103.00||£111.00||£148.00|
|Long Stay cover||£106.00||£126.00||£147.00||n/a
|*Remember this breakdown rescue automatically provide all year round UK protection.|
All with the complete peace of mind of being supported by Aria Assistance, the largest independent assistance company in the UK.
“Eligible motorhomes” for our Aria Assistance rescue policy:
- motorised caravans or light vans of proprietary make converted to motor caravans in accordance with Shield’s self-build requirements
- under 25 years old at date of policy inception
- up to a gross vehicle weight limit (including any load carried) of 4,250 kg (4.25 tons)
- up to length: 8 metres (26.2ft), height: 3.5 metres (11.48ft) and width: 2.5 metres (8.2ft)
“Geographical limits” for our for our Aria Assistance rescue policy:
- "UK Area” comprising Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man
- “European Area” comprising the following countries: “Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Isles, Channel Islands (not covered as a destination for Channel Islands residents), Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe plus Üsküdar.”
For full policy details please refer to the Aria Assistance “Key Facts” and “Policy Wording” provided.
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...
In our latest caravan advice video we explain why it is essential...
How do you check just how secure a caravan storage location...
You have just bought your ideal touring caravan and now need...
In our video guide to the Caravan Storage Site Owners' Association...