Motorhomes: Underwriting criteria for your insurance
What if my circumstances change during the period of insurance?
We rely on the information you supply. If that information is not accurate or complete, you may not be covered by this motorhome insurance. Some examples of changes you should tell us about:
- a change of motorhome
- all changes made to the motorhome if these make the motorhome different form the manufacturers standard specification
- a change of address
- a change of job including part time work by you or other drivers
- a change in the use of the motorhome
- a new main user of the motorhome
- details of any motoring convictions, disqualification or fixed penalty motoring offence of any person allowed to drive or of any future prosecution for any motoring offence
- details of any accident or loss (whether or not you make a claim)
- details if you or any other person allowed to drive your motorhome suffers from a notifiable condition you have not told the DVLA, or any condition for which the DVLA have restricted your licence
Can the policyholder and the registered owner be different?
What is the maximum age you will insure?
We will accept new customers up to the age of 80.
Can I add my son or daughter on my motorhome policy?
Yes provided they are aged 25 or over, have continuously held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least 12 months and have an acceptable driving record.
If I have a foreign licence how do I get a quote from you?
Please call out Customer Contact Centre on 08448 474 474.
Do you insure disabled drivers?
Yes, provided the disability has been reported to DVLA and DVLA have approved the continued driving.
Vehicle / security details
Can you provide insurance for my vehicle if it has been imported?
What is a Thatcham approved security device?
For more information visit http://www.thatcham.org/security/
Do you insure vehicles with LPG conversions?
Yes. Some insurers may require an increase in premium but we do not decline to quote.
Latest InformationGuide to the VW California SE Camper
I wish they all could be California….
With around 600 caravans stolen in 2013 in the UK alone, it’s...
Making sure you have all the essential accessories will...
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...
In our latest caravan advice video we explain why it is essential...