Motorhome class of use FAQs
What can I use my motorhome for?
The motorhome insurance only covers your motorhome if it is being used in the way specified in your certificate of insurance; namely social domestic and pleasure purposes only or including commuting to a single permanent place of work.
The following uses are not covered:
- racing, pace making or being in any contest or speed trial or any rigorous reliability testing on your motorhome
- using your motorhome on any race track or circuit
- any purpose connected with the motor trade
- hiring – letting out your motorhome in return for a sum of money
- carrying and transporting passengers or goods for a sum of money
Latest InformationGuide to the VW California SE Camper
I wish they all could be California….
With around 600 caravans stolen in 2013 in the UK alone, it’s...
Making sure you have all the essential accessories will...
Our caravan tips section offers practical advice and useful...
Preparing your caravan for winter is essential to help ensure...
In our latest caravan advice video we explain why it is essential...