Family legal expenses
We are pleased to offer our competitively priced “familyplus legal expenses” policy for only £16.00 per annum to our park home insurance customers.
If you ever need to get legal advice you'll have 24 hour access to our team of experts so you can chat through any private legal issues with them in confidence. And if you have a case for a claim for something like faulty goods or services, or employment disputes, we'll pay up to £50,000 of your legal costs. Your £50,000 legal fees could be used to claim for:
- personal Injury or death.
- infringements of your legal rights arising from owning or occupying your main residence or holiday home.
- problems arising from the purchase or sale of your main residence or holiday home.
- property disputes concerning your residence or holiday home.
- consumer disputes including hire, leasing, sale or purchase of any goods and services for private or personal use.
- breach of contract of employment with your employer including unfair dismissal.
This protection is extended to cover anyone who lives with you in your permanent place of residence: your spouse or partner; your parents; your parents-in-law; your children under the age of 21.
Latest InformationLunar Caravans - UK caravan manufacturer...
Lancashire based Lunar Caravans has been designing and manufacturing...
We spoke to Stephen Wheeler, founder and owner of Wheelhome,...
Shield launch motorhome infographic full of useful motorhome facts
In our video "guide to trailer tents" John Fletcher of Camperlands...