When you have taken the time to choose the ideal holiday home in a location that suits your leisure needs, you'll want to know that you have the right static caravan insurance.
That’s why we have chosen our partner – Shield Total Insurance – for their specialist knowledge and expertise in this field.
Our static caravan insurance is designed to cover the physical loss or damage to your holiday home (including the resulting debris removal cost and re-siting of a replacement), contents and sports equipment. In addition, it covers your legal liability for causing injury to a third party from you using or owning your caravan holiday home.
This insurance will appeal to owners of holiday caravans, chalets, lodges or park homes and can include cover for e.g. floatation devices, ancillary outbuildings and balconies.
Static caravan insurance policy benefits include:
- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning and earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft
- Water freezing in, or the escape of water or oil from, any fixed domestic water or heating installation
- Subsidence, heave or landslip of the land or pitch on which your holiday home stands
- Accidental damage to underground service pipes & cables for which you are responsible
- "Loss of use” cover if your holiday home becomes inhabitable following loss or damage by an insured peril (up to 10% of the total sum insured on your holiday home)
- Up to £5 Million public liability cover available
As a specialist provider, Shield can also offer static caravan insurance cover to residents of Northern Ireland. Shield offers an outstanding deal on static caravan insurance to GEM members. For a free no obligation quote call 01277 243 010
Warning – navigating away from this page may mean that you fail to qualify from the rates/benefits available to GEM members. Add the page to Favourites or Bookmark it before leaving.