Kicking off the calendar year, the Caravan & Motorhome Show was once again hosted at Eventcity, Manchester. As the 2nd largest venue outside of London, Eventcity was the ideal location for the North’s largest caravan & motorhome show, boasting 3000 free parking spaces, great access to public transport and 1000 nearby hotel rooms.
The show featured over 200 exhibitors and a range of exciting attractions, including:
- Free 15-minute caravan towing lessons from The Camping and Caravanning Club
- Free motorhome manoeuvring tuition from driving experts at The Caravan Club
- Free 20 minute “Tow Car Taster Sessions” from the Caravan Club in their recommended vehicles
- An extensive accessory store offering “show only” prices and discounts
- A Food & Travel Stage, featuring celebrity chefs cooking camp-side cuisine live
- Free access to Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, which will be held at Eventcity’s Hall 4
- A wide range of talks at the Meet the Experts Theatre
- Presentations and conversations at the Back To Nature stage, featuring celebrity speakers including Monty Halls and Katy Hill
The show is always a great way to not only stock up on some new equipment, or even a new caravan or motorhome, but also to learn some new skills, plan your next holiday or get inspired behind that portable gas stove.
New models from all the leading manufacturers including Swift, Bailey, Elddis, Lunar and Coachman were on display for the first time at the show. If you missed out on the day, why not use our new caravan selector tool to compare all the new caravans on the market today and filter by berth, length and weight to find your perfect match!
More information about the show and what you can expect next year, take a look at our event summary.