Are you looking to protect your investment with great value camping insurance or tent insurance from £15.50?
Our camping insurance policy has been designed for camping enthusiasts, from the novice family camper through to the outdoor adventurer. Suitable for all types of tent and offering fantastic value for money, our comprehensive camping insurance is so much more than simply tent insurance.
Designed to safeguard your entire camping holiday, the cover protects your tent, camping equipment, contents and personal effects from loss or damage caused by e.g. accidental damage, fire, theft and storm damage (the most common type of tent claim). We'll even put you up in a hotel or hire you another tent if yours becomes unusable on holiday due to an insured incident!
What does camping insurance cover?
- Ability to insure up to four tents and associated awnings, supporting poles, fastening pegs and attachments
- Equipment such as camping equipment, bedding, linen, camping furniture, cooking equipment, portable fridges, gas bottles, batteries, security devices, generators and inflatable dinghies (single article limit £300)
- Contents and personal effects such as luggage, general household goods, audio equipment and personal effects belonging to both you and your family (single article limit £300)
Significant camping and tent insurance policy benefits include:
- Market value cover for loss or damage caused by accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, storm and flood to your tent, equipment, contents or personal effects (being used by you or your family)
- Agreed value cover for tents valued at greater than £300 and within two years old at inception and purchased from a recognised UK dealer
- "Loss of use" cover: if your tent becomes unusable following an insured incident, we will contribute towards the reasonable costs of emergency overnight accommodation and the hire of a similar tent to enable you to continue your holiday up to £100 per day to a maximum of £500
- Driver illness/injury cover including repatriation to a maximum of £500
- Up to £5 Million public liability cover arising from the ownership or use of your tent
- Up to £10,000 personal accident cover
- European cover for up to 240 days
- Covers individual tents for up to 10 persons
- UK based Customer Service and Claims Teams
- Optional legal expenses cover and key protection available
Sleep easy in the knowledge you are dealing with an outdoor leisure specialist.
Why not get online tent and camping equipment insurance quote today and see just how much you could save?